Learning about Niklas Luhman's Zettelkasten technique including the difference between top-down and bottom up thinking.
- Jurassic Park
- The Suicide Squad
- Between the Times and the Tides
- What If...?
- I Became Everything I Ever Wanted
- Van Neistat on The Rich Roll Podcast
- How toxic hustle culture is slowly KILLING you
- TechLife Mag
- George Lucas vs Marin County
Time-lapse visualization of my notes connecting as I described in final section of episode 40. Each dot represents a separate note. It looks biological doesn’t it, almost like cellular division. Also, notice the clusters forming as I described.